Scalatest Selenium AngularJS test

Zinchenko Vitaliy

Oct 10, 2016, 11:03:21 AM10/10/16
to scalatest-users
I am new in Scalatest Selenium and I try to test AngularJS application. Does Scalatest support testing single-page front end applications? If yes, where can I find the example?

Dennis Rieks

Oct 10, 2016, 3:22:04 PM10/10/16
to scalate...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

you can have a look at pageobject.org, this is an extension for scalatest providing the page object pattern (with selenium). There is a link on the homepage called "PageObject Tour" with some basic informations (A google docs presentation where you can leave comments/questions or as offline PDF download). You can also find an Angular JS TODO App example here: https://github.com/agido/pageobject/tree/master/examples/src/test/scala/org/pageobject/examples/angularjs/todo

All examples are executed at build time, you can view the log here if you are interested: https://travis-ci.org/agido/pageobject/jobs/158404866#L3862 (lines 3862-4047, but this is very technical)

Dennis

I am new in Scalatest Selenium and I try to test AngularJS application. Does Scalatest support testing single-page front end applications? If yes, where can I find the example?

ScalaTest itself, and documentation, is available here:
http://www.artima.com/scalatest
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "scalatest-users" group.

Dennis Rieks

agido GmbH
Hafenpromenade 3a
44263 Dortmund