New to Scalatest

Heena Lulla

Aug 23, 2016, 7:25:56 PM8/23/16
to scalatest-users
Hi, I am new to scalatest and I need to learn it urgently, Can anyone help suggesting the reference links and/or videos I can use. and also how much time will be good to learn scalatest. By profession I am QA and have a working experience of 3 years on functional testing. Any help will of great use. Thanks!

Bill Venners

Aug 23, 2016, 7:27:22 PM8/23/16
to scalate...@googlegroups.com
Hi Heena,

I'd start by going through the user guide:

You can ask more specific questions here.

Bill

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Heena Lulla <heena...@evernym.us> wrote:
Hi, I am new to scalatest and I need to learn it urgently, Can anyone help suggesting the reference links and/or videos I can use. and also how much time will be good to learn scalatest. By profession I am QA and have a working experience of 3 years on functional testing. Any help will of great use. Thanks!

ScalaTest itself, and documentation, is available here:
http://www.artima.com/scalatest
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "scalatest-users" group.

Bill Venners
Artima, Inc.
http://www.artima.com

Heena Lulla

Aug 23, 2016, 8:22:57 PM8/23/16
to scalate...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill,
Thank You so much for the quick response, Can you please tell me how many days will it take on an average to complete scalatest ?

Thanks,
Heena Lulla

---- On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 18:27:19 -0500 Bill Venners <bi...@artima.com> wrote ----
[...]

Bill Venners

Aug 23, 2016, 8:31:40 PM8/23/16
to scalate...@googlegroups.com
Hi Heena,

Well you can start simple and go from there. It is pretty easy to use, at least we've tried to make it easy to use. But there's a lot of stuff in there, so you can get overwhelmed by the bulk. By going through the user guide you can get going quickly, then learn more when and if you need to.

Bill

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Heena Lulla <heena...@evernym.us> wrote:
[...]

Heena Lulla

Aug 24, 2016, 9:21:43 AM8/24/16
to scalate...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I have already started will get in touch with you when I get stuck somewhere

Thanks & Regards,

Heena Lulla

---- On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 19:31:39 -0500 Bill Venners<bi...@artima.com> wrote ----