Re: Asynchronous property checking

Daniel Li

May 31, 2016, 4:08:43 AM5/31/16
to scalate...@googlegroups.com
+1 for this feature please.

I have the same usage scenario as Jeff May and Alan Johnson:

A lot of the code I am working with right now returns futures and much of my logic is held in database queries where the best way to test is by actually going out to the database and back. Not needing to use blocking calls for these tests would definitely improve the performance of running property specs for me.

In addition, ideally whenever() checks that support asynchronous method calls would be great (e.g., a doesExistOrInsert(user): Future[Boolean]); right now I block within those methods and return Boolean.