ClassLoader with parallelExecution

Stas Shevchenko

Feb 22, 2017, 11:19:20 AM2/22/17
to scalatest-users
I'm using SBT and ScalaTest for my unit tests with params

parallelExecution := true,
concurrentRestrictions in Global := XX

Does ScalaTest create separate classloader for each parallel run - or reuse it for all?

Stas

Bill Venners

Feb 22, 2017, 11:31:13 AM2/22/17
to scalate...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stas,

Sorry, I never noticed the notification for this email. It sat in the pending queue for 9 days. Probably you've long since moved on, but to answer your question in case it helps, ScalaTest does create a class loader for each run, parallel or not, except when running with sbt, sbt passes ScalaTest a class loader to use via the framework API, so we just use that one. I don't know what "concurrentRestrictions in Global" does, so I think you may have more luck on the sbt side asking over in the sbt mailing list or discussion groups.

Bill

ScalaTest itself, and documentation, is available here:
http://www.artima.com/scalatest
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "scalatest-users" group.

Bill Venners
Artima, Inc.
http://www.artima.com