ScalaSyd Feb 13 Call for Speakers!

Jed Wesley-Smith

Jan 20, 2013, 10:58:47 PM1/20/13
to scalasyd
All,

As usual we need speakers, and the date is looming! All the NICTAs are
in Canberra for TechFest, so we can't just depend on them.

So, if you have something (a library, a class or some new 2.10
feature) you'd like to explore and present, now is a great time!

cheers,
jed.

Karl Roberts

Jan 21, 2013, 4:00:27 PM1/21/13
to scal...@googlegroups.com

I'm working in a "functional performance" talk.... not ready yet and the mechanical sympathy experiments haven't been done yet. But could split it into two with first one concentrating on algorithms over the standard collections API's again not finished but a deadline might help ; -)