Talk slot still open for next week.

Jed Wesley-Smith

Apr 3, 2013, 11:09:04 PM4/3/13
to scalasyd
all,

we're short a talk for next Wed (10 April). If anyone has something
they'd like to present it'd be really appreciated. Something simple
would be great!

http://www.meetup.com/scalasyd/events/112589712/

cheers,
jed.

Arnold deVos

Apr 3, 2013, 11:25:56 PM4/3/13
to scal...@googlegroups.com, j...@wesleysmith.io
Jed,

Last time you suggested I reprise the pattern tricks talk.  What if I get that ready as a standby talk?  In the meantime, you could keep the call for talks open.

Regards,
Arnold

Jed Wesley-Smith

Apr 3, 2013, 11:30:51 PM4/3/13
to scal...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Arnold!

That sounds great, I have a tentative potential for a talk on using
abstract Monad to simplify testing, but we were talking about needing
a good pattern matching talk anyhow! I'll let you know tomorrow, is
that ok?

cheers,
jed.

Arnold deVos