Disable MethodLengthChecker in one file

Krzysztof

Oct 24, 2014, 5:51:45 AM10/24/14
to scalasty...@googlegroups.com
HI.
I want to disable org.scalastyle.scalariform.MethodLengthChecker in one file.
I have added comment "scalastyle:off" tag and my file looks like this:

//scalastyle:off number.of.methods.in.type
package ...
imports.....
class XXX {

}
//scalastyle:on number.of.methods.in.type

When I run mavn build I get error:
Number of methods in class exceeds 20 line=16 column=6

Do I doing something wrong?

Krzysztof

Matthew Farwell

Nov 2, 2014, 5:30:20 AM11/2/14
to scalasty...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

MethodLengthChecker checks the length of a method. Do you mean org.scalastyle.scalariform.NumberOfMethodsInTypeChecker? If so, the id should be number.of.methods

//scalastyle:off number.of.methods
package ...
imports.....
class XXX {

}
//scalastyle:on number.of.methods

Have fun,

Matthew Farwell.

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "Scalastyle users".