Multiple style configurations per project?

Chris Nappin

Jul 6, 2015, 11:36:11 AM7/6/15
to scalasty...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

  Firstly, many thanks for the fantastic tool! Tools like this really help adoption of Scala in more conservative enterprise environments!

I've just discovered scalastyle and am trying out using the Eclipse plugin. I have a question (or if it can't be done then maybe this is a feature request):

  • When I've used tools like this (e.g. PMD, Checkstyle) on large scale Java projects, it quickly became necessary to have two different style sets - one for production code (which can be nice and strict), and one for unit test code (which can be more lenient, because many tests will define test data, lots of strings and constants, etc)
Is there a way to achieve this with scalastyle?

Many thanks,

  Chris