SBT 0.13 support?

Mike Allen

Aug 8, 2013, 12:50:02 PM8/8/13
to scalasty...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthew,

I'm using SBT 0.13-RC4 for a project and I'm unable to use Scalastyle, since the latter currently only supports release 0.13-M1.  Would it be a big job to release a version of Scalastyle for SBT 0.13?

Best Regards,

Mike

Mike Allen

Aug 8, 2013, 1:03:01 PM8/8/13
to scalasty...@googlegroups.com
BTW: I should also mention than I'm using Scala 2.10.2.

Mike Allen

Aug 26, 2013, 11:40:47 PM8/26/13
to scalasty...@googlegroups.com
Any news? It appears that 0.13 is now a stable, official release - not just a release candidate...

Matthew Farwell

Aug 27, 2013, 3:43:06 PM8/27/13
to scalasty...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I'll do one this weekend.

Thanks.

Matthew Farwell.

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Scalastyle users.

Matthew Farwell

Sep 2, 2013, 5:28:44 AM9/2/13
to scalasty...@googlegroups.com
I've just pushed a version 0.3.2 for sbt 0.13 to Sonatype, it should be available on the other repos soon.

Have fun,

Matthew Farwell.

Mike Allen

Sep 2, 2013, 11:40:42 AM9/2/13