Ignoring specific parts of code without annotations

Everson Alves da Silva

Apr 15, 2014, 4:18:01 PM4/15/14
to scalasty...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is it possible to ignore specific parts of the code without annotating it?

e.g. I have a single method that I want to ignore for MethodLengthChecker, but don't like needing to annotate the code.

Is there an alternative? I would like to be able to tell the exceptions on the rule configuration instead of the code.

Jhonny

Everson Alves da Silva

Apr 16, 2014, 8:19:29 AM4/16/14
to scalasty...@googlegroups.com
Just to be clear here, I am meaning a path based ignore option, in the  particular case I would like to be able to say: ignore mypackage.MyClass.problematicMethod. It seems unlikely to have something like that already built. Would be hard make such PR?

Guillaume Humbert

May 5, 2014, 12:29:17 PM5/5/14
to scalasty...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to see if this is intended to be implemented or not, especially for the Eclipse plugin.

The Eclipse plugin is not really usable when used with the Play! framework, as many files are auto-generated by the framework resulting in tons of warnings.