Scalaris 0.8.1 released

Nico Kruber

Jul 12, 2015, 6:22:06 AM7/12/15
to scal...@googlegroups.com
Well, our little woodpecker "Picoides scalaris" gets its first upgrade pretty
soon after it first saw the day. Scalaris 0.8.1 contains a few bug fixes
listed below and making gossip and replica repair a bit more stable..

As usually, packages for various linux distributions are available in the Open
Build Service.

The latest stable version is available in our main repository:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/scalaris/

Git snapshots are available in this repository:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/scalaris:/svn/

For more instructions on how to use the prebuild packages, see
http://scalaris.zib.de/faq.html#prebuild-packages

Scalaris' Java-API (in different versions) is also available in our maven
repository at: http://scalaris.zib.de/maven
For help setting up this repository, please refer to
http://scalaris.zib.de/faq.html#java-api

Scalaris 0.8.1 - July 12, 2015
(partly supported by the EU project IES Cities http://iescities.eu/)

Business Logic:

- rrepair: allow specifying the minimum number of hash bits to use
to create non-approximate algorithms

Bugs:

- rrepair: fix a badarith if rr_recon_version_bits is set to 'variable'
- rrepair: fix a bug in the accuracy of the evaluation
- fix two crashes in gossip

--
kru...@zib.de PGP key: 20F2724BDAEA9E59
signature.asc