Continuing on Slick support for mongodb

adam kozuch

Jan 4, 2017, 8:52:55 AM1/4/17
to Slick / ScalaQuery

 I write to ask about community opinion about Slick support for mongodb. I wonder it that feature will be needed in your opinion? I would like to work on that project (which was my GSOC project) but actually I'm not sure if still there are people interested in it. Also I would like to ask if there are some people that would like to eventually provide some guidance or maybe have some ideas about it (for instance which operations are important for first prototype or what syntax convenient for representing nested collections) . If you think that project would be useful then it would be nice if you could put +1 in this post. If there is interest in project I will try to slowly gather information I collected during GSOC and push project forward. Thank you in advance for your response.

If you have any questions you can contact me on adam....@gmail.com