Slick 3.x deadlock fix

Christopher Vogt

Mar 21, 2016, 5:46:33 PM3/21/16
to Slick / ScalaQuery
Would be good if some people that ran into the deadlock issue could try this branch prior to merging.

just clone slick and run sbt publishLocal to create 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT .

Peter Mortier

Mar 22, 2016, 4:03:29 AM3/22/16
to scala...@googlegroups.com
All,

I second this and also encourage all people to check if this fixes their deadlock issues.

We also have cherry-picked the commits to slicks 3.1 branch (locally, not pushed yet) and published a 3.1.2-pp version to our local Nexus repo.
Our initial tests are very encouraging.
If there is enough interest, I could send a PR against slicks 3.1 branch and/or publish our patched version temporarily to a bintray repo?

--

---