Fixing bug / pull request

Vic

Nov 8, 2017, 6:01:58 AM11/8/17
to Slick / ScalaQuery
Hi

If there are any Slick repo maintainers here I could use some explanation. A while ago I found an annoying bug on Slick 3.2.1 (https://github.com/slick/slick/issues/1767) and eventually (due to lack of interest) decided to fix it myself. It was literally a one line fix, so I did a pull request, but both Travis and Appveyor builds (specifically some tests) failed. I thought it was weird, because that would mean tests passing a bug and failing a fix (I thought the purpose of tests was the opposite?). I closed that pull request and after a week did another one with exactly the same change. This time Travis is all green, but Appveyor is failing which is even more bizzare, because I thought they were running identical tests, if so how is that possible? Anyway, the new pull request is here https://github.com/slick/slick/pull/1811 so if someone could shed some light on the situation that would be great. Alternatively if my pull request cannot be merged, maybe someone can fix the bug themselves, personally all I care about is it being fixed, doesn't matter how.