How to import BaseColumnType implicit conversions

Julien Delafontaine

Dec 22, 2016, 5:51:47 AM12/22/16
to Slick / ScalaQuery
I am dealing with a function signature that has a parameter `PK: BaseColumnType`, and it is supposed to work when we pass it a `Long`, according to examples I could find. In my case, I want to pass it an `Int` instead, but I get this error:

    “Could not find implicit value for evidence parameter of type BaseColumnType[Int]”

I suppose that the implicit conversion from `Int` to `BaseColumnType[Int]` is missing. Could you please tell me how to fix this?