Re: understanding .list

已查看 49 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Naftoli Gugenheim

未读,
2015年2月23日 23:53:082015/2/23
收件人 scala...@googlegroups.com
In 2.1 you can use .run. Also before you .run you can .to[C] where C is a supported collection kind, e.g. .to[Stream].
For 3.0 see https://skillsmatter.com/skillscasts/5969-upcoming-in-slick-2-2 (2.2 == 3.0)

On Mon Feb 23 2015 at 6:57:58 PM Matan Safriel <dev....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I often use .list in my (2.1.0) code, to materialize (as per scala.slick.jdbc.Invoker terminology) a lifted query. Most commonly after I inadvertently get a type mismatch, which reminds me that needs to be done:

found   : scala.slick.lifted.Column[String]
required
: String

I see this is deprecated on trunk, at least in that source file. Does this mean version 3.0.0 doesn't require using this method? I always felt this was a thorny part of the api... what should be used instead in version 3.0.0?

Thanks!

--

---
回复全部