Intellij IDEA users, please vote for this bug request for Slick 3.0

Luca Molteni

May 14, 2015, 3:11:37 AM5/14/15
to scala...@googlegroups.com
The new API may be a little difficult for the JetBrain's editor to parse :D

Thank you for the support

L.M.
Message has been deleted

Changyeop Kim

May 15, 2015, 6:39:34 AM5/15/15
to scala...@googlegroups.com
is it fixed?

I tried the latest Scala EAP Plugin (1.4.189.1), but still I got unresolved method on a result method in TableQuery.

2015년 5월 14일 목요일 오후 4시 54분 23초 UTC+9, Marios Papasofokli 님의 말:

Matthew Pocock

May 16, 2015, 7:02:09 PM5/16/15
to scala...@googlegroups.com
I updated yesterday. I still see red on .result.

---

Dr Matthew Pocock
Turing ate my hamster LTD

Integrative Bioinformatics Group, School of Computing Science, Newcastle University

skype: matthew.pocock
tel: (0191) 2566550

Joe San

May 20, 2015, 11:35:26 PM5/20/15
to scala...@googlegroups.com

virtualeyes

May 21, 2015, 1:36:42 AM5/21/15
to scala...@googlegroups.com
That's for slick 2.x, this question's about 3.x ;-)

virtualeyes

May 21, 2015, 1:40:59 AM5/21/15
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Heh, blind coding, might as well use vim/emacs in that case...provided you know the api well enough ;-)

I think Scala IDE may have a similar problem, AFAICT it's due to the new package structure.

Luca Molteni

May 21, 2015, 3:46:51 AM5/21/15
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone for the support, it appears that the problem has been fixed in the latest scala plugin.

L.M.

Sam Halliday

May 21, 2015, 6:50:57 AM5/21/15
to scala...@googlegroups.com