FreeSlick: community MSSQL and Oracle drivers

Sam Halliday

Oct 24, 2015, 2:50:52 PM10/24/15
to Slick / ScalaQuery
Hi all,

Just in case you missed the release a few weeks ago, FreeSlick now supports Slick 3.1 and has both MS-SQL and Oracle "drivers":

  https://github.com/smootoo/freeslick

Smootoo will be giving a talk about FreeSlick at Scala eXchange in December, please put it in your diary if you're going to be coming.

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Sam

Nguyen Duc Dung

Oct 28, 2015, 4:17:10 AM10/28/15
to Slick / ScalaQuery
Thanks you

Barnabás Oláh

Jan 25, 2016, 3:28:43 AM1/25/16
to Slick / ScalaQuery
hi,

Can you please provide an example how to modify our current sbt and configuration file?

I'm new to the whole concept, I understand how Slick work but I'm not sure which part of my application should be modified.

Best regards,
Barni