Getting class overwrite error on generated tables

Jonathan Brookins

Oct 3, 2016, 2:34:59 PM10/3/16
to Slick / ScalaQuery
I'm currently using Slick 3.2.0-M1. Generated the tables for our database (mssql), but on compiling the results I get this error:
Error:(957, 9) Class slick.Tables$Class differs only in case from slick.Tables$class. Such classes will overwrite one another on case-insensitive filesystems.

class Class(_tableTag: Tag) extends profile.api.Table[ClassRow](_tableTag, Some("dbo"), "Class") {

I'm guessing it is because the table name is dbo.[Class]. Since I cannot alter the table name ( at least not for the moment ), is the only way to resolve this to change the generated tables and change all references to the Class table to something else?

Thanks!