Table depends on driver?

Marc Zahn

May 23, 2016, 11:20:52 AM5/23/16
to Slick / ScalaQuery
Hi,

I just want to create schemas for my database and I found out that the definition of a table depends on the driver. Is this really correct?

package com.looplineSystems.configurationManagement.app.domain

import slick.lifted.Tag
import slick.driver.SQLiteDriver.api.Table

class Configurations(tag: Tag) extends Table[Configuration](tag, "configurations") {

}

As you can see the Table is part of the SQLiteDriver namesapce. What if I want to use different drivers depending on the environment. Do I miss sth.?

Naftoli Gugenheim

Jun 27, 2016, 6:05:06 AM6/27/16
to Slick / ScalaQuery

You'd need an abstract val.