"value mapTo is not a member of slick.collection.heterogeneous.HCons..." error

Anthony Cros

Aug 18, 2016, 8:08:54 PM8/18/16
to Slick / ScalaQuery
Hi,

I'm trying to use "mapTo" on a "big" case class (more than 22 columns), as describe in https://github.com/slick/slick/blob/master/slick-testkit/src/main/scala/com/typesafe/slick/testkit/tests/JdbcMapperTest.scala#L146, but I'm getting an error "value mapTo is not a member of slick.collection.heterogeneous.HCons..." and I can't seem to find what I should import to fix it...

Thank you!

Anthony

Anthony Cros

Aug 19, 2016, 2:11:04 PM8/19/16
to Slick / ScalaQuery
I was able to create a workaround using the accepted answer of http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36618280/slick-codegen-tables-with-22-columns. I'd still love to know how to use this "mapTo" though! It's clear it has to do with importing the implicits from "ShapedValue" at least, but I'm lost after that...

PS: once I polish my workaround, I'll post it here as the SO answer has some typos