Slick 3 Execution exception db.run

Sanx El Santo

Jan 28, 2016, 2:42:39 PM1/28/16
to Slick / ScalaQuery
Hi

I'm testing slick 3 and scala play 2.4 with an example

I have a form, to insert cats and works well

The exepcion
is generated after the insert  by making the consultation of cats

Someone can help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong or how I can fix

the exception is this:

Execution exception

[RejectedExecutionException: Task slick.backend.DatabaseComponent$DatabaseDef$$anon$2@10bb5141 rejected from java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@4ea15d9b[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 2]]

In /home/play-slick-example/app/dao/CatDAO.scala:23

21
22	def all(): Future[Seq[Cat]] =
23		db.run(Cats.result)

the project is this:

https://github.com/hectorgool/play-slick-example

thank you very much everyone for your attention