slick-codegen-3.0.0 - CustomizedCodeGenerator

Adrian Fedoreanu

Jun 24, 2015, 9:36:20 PM6/24/15
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I need some help figuring how can I tell the slick code generator to generate all the mapped case classes outside of the ${container} trait.
They have to be in a shared library, so they can be read by other libraries e.g. akka, spray...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Adrian

P.S.: Ideally I want to generate all the mapped case classes in another file altogether i.e. Models.scala.

Matthew Pocock

Jun 25, 2015, 1:06:49 PM6/25/15
to scala...@googlegroups.com

This is also needed to use these classes cleanly in scala js.

Matthew

--

---

Adrian Fedoreanu