MakeThings in Vienna

Nikolay Kushin

Aug 18, 2014, 10:59:24 AM8/18/14
Hi, guys! The company I am currently working for is organizing one-day free event on 20th September 2014 (www.makethings.io/vienna). We are currently working on tutorials for workshops: 3d modelling/printing, playing with Arduino, build a robot, control drones etc.

If you have any experience with these topics and want to help us let me know. It is not really connected to Scala, but we can try to put these things together :)

If you don't have time to participare as organizer feel fre to register as visitor and help us to spread a word about event ;)