Scala days 2014 in Berlin

Assigned to yalo...@gmail.com by me

Yago Alonso

Oct 18, 2013, 5:42:07 PM10/18/13
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi team!
Just learned Scala days 2014 are gonna be in Berlin!
Link would be : http://scaladays.org/
Dates are 16th-18th june
Hope to see some of you there!

Yago Alonso

Mar 3, 2014, 1:03:16 PM3/3/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
And tickets are up!!! Guess who has one already :D See you there!!

Manuel Bernhardt

Mar 3, 2014, 1:04:07 PM3/3/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Wow, that was fast! We should get some discount that is. I haven't
heard anything back from Typesafe yet unfortunately.

Manuel

radim.p...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014, 5:30:22 AM3/4/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
I am waiting too whether we get any discount. If not, I will buy it anyway.

Dominik Gruber

Mar 5, 2014, 9:23:44 AM3/5/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
I was interested in going but was not expecting such a hefty price (I expected around 500€ instead of 770€) and it's even shorter than imagined since there's only one talk on day 1...

So I probably won't attend :/

Petra Bierleutgeb

Mar 6, 2014, 3:09:25 PM3/6/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, will definitely be the most expensive conference I'll attend this year. Got my ticket anyway - gonna be too much fun to miss! :))

Floor Drees

Mar 6, 2014, 4:45:54 PM3/6/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
If I can help anyone with accommodation - shoot me a mail! :)