Showcase your IDE

Sebastian Nozzi

Aug 28, 2014, 5:29:55 AM8/28/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I have an Idea ;-)

Last time many of you were surprised why anybody on their sane mind would use anything but IntelliJ Idea for Scala development... OK, I'm exaggerating... but you get the Idea.

So I wanted to ask if any of you Idea users want to make a demo/presentation about Scala development using IntelliJ. Or even better: a hands-on workshop (where we would install it, configure it, write some tests, etc.)

You can do this on a team, or however you want...

What do you think?

Cheers,
Sebastian

P.S. Same applies to Eclipse (and others), and I would volunteer for that. It's only that I'm interested in experts showing me IntelliJ. I don't think there are IntelliJ users _interested_ in Eclipse.

Michal Bigos

Aug 28, 2014, 6:10:23 AM8/28/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com

'(")'~