Scala Job in Vienna

Axel Gschaider

Dec 15, 2014, 4:25:15 AM12/15/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I'm leaving my current Scala Job at a little startup. These guys are now looking for a successor and I promised them to ask here.

So I am asking.

You'd be doing backend programming for an Android/iOS/WindowsMobile app. Mostly.
The webframework in use is Scalatra (sorry. No Play/Spray/List here . . . )

These guys are french. So if you're speaking french, that would be a bonus (but not required).
They are pretty realistic about finding somebody with real world experience :) but of course that would be a bonus too. You don't need to be a Scala guru but you should know what you're doing (if you are comfortable around higher order functions, for-comprehensions and implicits, you should be fine).

I'll answer basic questions here but if you want detailed infos or just the contact data please send me an email: axel.gschaider at posteo.de

cheers
Axel