Dealing with invalid input, at *compile* time?

Sebastian Nozzi

May 17, 2014, 7:31:26 AM5/17/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I just wrote a blog post that could be interested to Scala beginners:

It deals with the question: how can we deal with unexpected or invalid input, if possible at compile time?

Scala experts already know the tricks listed there. I wrote this article specifically for a guy I'm discussing with on Internet who knows Eiffel but nothing about Scala. So there are some things I wanted to leave out for the sake of simplicity (monadic for, pattern matching, folding, etc.)

Having said this, I welcome any feedback.

Cheers,
Sebastian