Coding Dojo Vienna invitation

Christian Haas

Feb 24, 2014, 1:09:34 AM2/24/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Hello there!

We've been given permission to invite you to our next Coding Dojo Vienna via this list.
Read all about it here:

It would be great to have some Scala programmers as well - once another participant of the dojo wanted to try Scala but no one was available :)

regards,
ch

Alexander Daniel

Feb 24, 2014, 4:46:00 AM2/24/14
to Vienna Scala Enthusiasts
Hi Christian,

thanks for announcing the coding dojo at this list.

I’ll be there and look forward to pair in Scala (or other languages).

Best,
Alex

Yago Alonso

Feb 25, 2014, 9:25:25 AM2/25/14
Will be there, thanks. Worst case we can pair up in Scala , Alex, but I think you´re Mac-IntelliJ-German Keyboard and I´m Linux-Eclipse-US Keyboard, booom  ! :D

Yago Alonso

Mar 5, 2014, 2:59:51 AM3/5/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
I can't finally make it, will try to attend next one.

Le mardi 25 février 2014 15:25:09 UTC+1, Yago Alonso a écrit :
Will be there, thanks. Worst case we can pair up in Scala , Alex, but I think you´re Mac-IntelliJ-German Keyboard and I´m Linux-Eclipse-US Keyboard, booom  ! :D

Christian Haas

Mar 7, 2014, 1:19:35 AM3/7/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
The next dojo has been set for the 2014-03-19.

Details here:
and register here:

Feel free to forward the invitation to people you think might be interested.

regards,
ch

Christian Haas

Apr 1, 2014, 12:46:41 AM4/1/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Since tomorrows dojo was completely booked two days after announcement, there's an alternative next week (Not Scala specific, but still a fix for your dojo needs ;)

Details:
and the registration:

As always, feel free to forward it to others.

See you,
ch

Sebastian Nozzi

Apr 1, 2014, 3:00:58 AM4/1/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there!

Christian Haas

Apr 27, 2014, 3:43:06 AM4/27/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Easter did us a little break, but can't stop the signal (or so... ;)

Next Dojo's info & registration:

See you there!
ch

Christian Haas

May 25, 2014, 2:38:50 AM5/25/14
to scala-...@googlegroups.com
Registration for the next #CodingDojoVie is available:

Forward this info to other potentially interested - new people are always welcome!

Have fun!
ch