Scala Tutor needed

Cletus Flynn

Sep 21, 2016, 6:30:44 PM9/21/16
to scala-user
I'm looking for a  Scala Guru to help tutor me in implementing a class of Integrals. Two things that are required:

1) You have a paypal account (I'm in Vermont)
2) You know Scala inside and out

I'll pay $100.00/ hour if can do before 9:00 PM EST today
. We can skype or google hangouts

Cletus

Cletus Flynn

Sep 21, 2016, 7:16:04 PM9/21/16
to scala-user

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 6:30:44 PM UTC-4, Cletus Flynn wrote:
I'm looking for a  Scala Guru to help tutor me in implementing a class of Intervals. Two things that are required:

Vlad Patryshev

Sep 21, 2016, 9:28:35 PM9/21/16
to Cletus Flynn, scala-user
Tough schedule, giving the people just 2.5 hours to react.

Thanks,
-Vlad