Aw: [scala-user] Set-up for scala project

Message has been deleted

Dennis Haupt

Feb 1, 2016, 8:02:07 AM2/1/16
to David Portabella, scala-user
refuse? :D

Gesendet: Montag, 01. Februar 2016 um 13:44 Uhr
Von: "David Portabella" <david.po...@gmail.com>
An: scala-user <scala...@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: [scala-user] Set-up for scala project
Is there an open-source project with Scala which has also a good setup in place for git, continuous integration, testing, maven (or alternative) dependency management, ticketing system...?
(So that I refuse their setup for my project)

Message has been deleted

scala solist

Feb 1, 2016, 8:46:11 AM2/1/16
to scala-user
Typesafe Activator is developed for this purpose. I personally prefer to specify build configuration manually with sbt, so I've never used it. But it is recommended on many resources