Need help for getting started with FastParse.

sanjyot bandal

Oct 19, 2016, 2:32:05 PM10/19/16
to scala-user
Hi,

I have a parser written using Scala Parser Combinators, wanted to replace it with FastParse and test the performance.

I am unable to find exact list of dependencies required to use FastParse.
Through sbt procedure many dependencies are getting downloaded.

Please help me with list of exact dependencies required to make sample FastParse parser run in Scala Eclipse IDE.
Also any additional inputs for conversion of parser from Scala Parser Combinator to FastParse would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sanjyot.

Seth Tisue

Oct 19, 2016, 2:45:05 PM10/19/16
to scala-user
(I suggested sanjyot post this here instead of scala-language, but anyone thinking of replying will want to read the previous replies at https://groups.google.com/d/msg/scala-language/gS1KAYChJsM/CY61kVqsAwAJ first.)