Featuring SIPs in #ThisWeekInScala

Christopher Cundill

Dec 18, 2012, 11:24:36 AM12/18/12
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

After seeing Martin's plea for more involvement in the SIP process during his keynote at this year's ScalaX, I wondered whether it might be good to feature new and ongoing SIPs in Cake's weekly Scala roundup - #ThisWeekInScala (example http://www.cakesolutions.net/teamblogs/2012/12/15/this-week-in-scala-14122012/).  Where would I find an authoritative list of SIPs for this purpose?

Thanks,

-Chris C.

Heather Miller

Dec 18, 2012, 11:28:14 AM12/18/12
to scala...@googlegroups.com
http://docs.scala-lang.org/sips

Up-to-date in the sense that there has been no new SIPs announced since some time before we started the RC cycle for 2.10.

--
Heather Miller
Doctoral Assistant

Heather Miller

Dec 18, 2012, 11:29:08 AM12/18/12
to scala...@googlegroups.com

Christopher Cundill

Dec 18, 2012, 11:29:41 AM12/18/12
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Nice and easy - thanks for the quick reply :)

Daniel Sobral

Dec 18, 2012, 12:09:40 PM12/18/12
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Well... there's discussion of a SIP-14B already. So, while there's no SIP-14B, I think it would be worthwhile to mention that people *have* been talking about doing one.
--
Daniel C. Sobral

I travel to the future all the time.