Scala Job Opportunity

Luis Sanchis

Sep 6, 2012, 11:19:14 AM9/6/12
to scala...@googlegroups.com
Our company is a start-up that has been developing in SCALA since its beginning.
We are looking for an experienced Scala/Lift developer to join our team and help us design/build our product.

Required skills
Scala/Lift
- Mongo-DB
- HTML5/CSS3/jQuery
- DataBinder Dispatch
- SBT
- Github- Twitter/Facebook/Linkedin API (desirable)
- Selenium  (desirable)
-  Amazon AWS/EC2 &  nginx (desirable)
Look forward to building a great long term partnership. Remote work available, and part-time also!!

Thanks!

Francois

Sep 6, 2012, 11:48:56 AM9/6/12
to scala...@googlegroups.com
I think you mutilated several rules of both the netiquette and Scala mailing lists with that email.
Not that job posting is discouraged (the contrary), but you both cross posted that announce, and posted to mailing list where it does not belong, like that one or Scala internal.

Please, be careful next time.

PS: I'm in no way affiliated with Scala core devs, the EPFL or Typesafe

--
Francois ARMAND
http://fanf42.blogspot.com