Scala 2.10.4 is now available!

Grzegorz Kossakowski

Mar 24, 2014, 7:44:54 PM3/24/14
to scala-a...@googlegroups.com, scala...@googlegroups.com, scala-i...@googlegroups.com, scala-l...@googlegroups.com

We are very happy to announce the final release of Scala 2.10.4!

The release is available for download from scala-lang.org or from Maven Central.

The Scala team and contributors fixed 33 issues since 2.10.3!

In total, 36 RC1 pull requests12 RC2 pull requests and 3 RC3 pull requests were merged onGitHub.

Known Issues

Before reporting a bug, please have a look at these known issues.

Scala IDE for Eclipse

The Scala IDE with this release built right in is available through the following update-site:

Have a look at the getting started guide for more info.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Adriaan Moors

Mar 27, 2014, 5:36:40 PM3/27/14
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com, scala-user, scala-l...@googlegroups.com
I just downloaded http://www.scala-lang.org/files/archive/scala-2.10.4.tgz again and got the expected response.
Could you specify the link you've used and how you started the repl?

thanks!
adriaan

$ scala-2.10.4/bin/scala
Welcome to Scala version 2.10.4 (Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, Java 1.6.0_65).
Type in expressions to have them evaluated.
Type :help for more information.

scala>

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Peter Chapin <spica...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just downloaded the 2.10.4 release from the scala-lang web site. When I start the REPL it says "2.10.4-RC3." Is this just an oversight (forgot to change the banner) or is the offered download really RC3 still... or is RC3 and the release identical?

Peter