FP Software Engineers

Khushil Dep

Feb 7, 2015, 1:28:29 PM2/7/15
to scala-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'm looking for functional software engineers who want to work in Scala, Clojure or Haskell - Scala preferred.

This isn't an agency posting, you'll be working for me direct.  Please do contact me if you live in the EU/UK area.

Thanks.

-
Khush

Meredith Gregory

Feb 7, 2015, 5:18:07 PM2/7/15
to scala-l...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kushil,

i just saw your note and job posting! Biosimilarity (Biosim), my little consultancy, does this kind of work all the time. i'm the managing partner and do all of the key technical work. You can see my resume here

Although i currently live and work in Seattle, WA, i went to school in London at Imperial College for my PhD work and spent a lot of time working with the MSFT Cambridge research labs. So, i'm familiar with the work culture there.

More recently, Biosim has been picking up a lot of international work. i've done some work with cacaoweb.org in London, as well as aureso.com in Singapore, and synereo.com in Tel Aviv. So, we're quite adept at the working remotely with different timezones angle.

If you're interested, let's schedule a google hangout or skype chat to see if there's a good fit.

Best wishes,

--greg

L.G. Meredith
Managing Partner
Biosimilarity LLC
7329 39th Ave SW

Peter Salanki

Feb 7, 2015, 5:30:19 PM2/7/15
to scala-l...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing with everyone on the list!

Meredith Gregory

Feb 7, 2015, 7:56:25 PM2/7/15
to scala-l...@googlegroups.com
Dear Peter,

Thanks for letting me know i'd made that mistake! Sorry for the spam.

Best wishes,

--greg