Contribute to Scala via GSoC(Slick code generator)

杨文杰

Feb 2, 2016, 12:29:06 PM2/2/16
to scala-language
Hi, guys:
I'm an undergraduate student from China. I love Scala since I enrolled the coursera class about Scala when I was a freshman two years ago. I want to contribute to Scala. But, I have no experience with contributing to open source community. Recently I found that Google planned to hold the GSoC. I wanna contribute to Scala. There is a suggestion about the Slick code generator. But I'm confused with it. Does it mean that the community plan to rewrite the code generator or just fix some bugs? If I want to join the development of Scala. What should I do now?

I'm so glad to hear your suggestions!

Thanks and best regards.

Ivan Yang

Denys Shabalin