GSOC - Implement other backends for Scaladoc

Milap Bhojak

Mar 19, 2015, 12:44:08 PM3/19/15
to scala-l...@googlegroups.com

Hey Christopher,

Milap here from India. I'm pursuing my engineering in last year. I'm into open source since 2 years. I've been a contributor to VideoLAN, OpenStack Foundation and contributing as a managing member of Python Software Foundation.

I've decided to spend my summer as a participant of Google Summer of code 2015. I've explored various projects from various organizations at the end I've found Implement other backends for Scaladoc project from Scala team.

I've worked with Sphinx - Python documentation generator. So I'm familiar with plain PDF, single page HTML, multi page HTML things. I would really like to work on this project.

My skills: Python, Django, Scala, Java, angularJS, MongoDB, REST APIs, Google App engine.

Else I can adopt/Learn new things quickly. :)

Please give me right arrows for this project so I can make it happen.

Thanks.