Pre-SIP: Inline/meta

Eugene Burmako

Aug 22, 2016, 5:36:12 AM8/22/16
to scala-internals, Scala Process
Hi everyone,

I would like to propose a new macro system called inline/meta [1] for inclusion into Scala in a non-experimental status.

As per http://docs.scala-lang.org/sips/sip-submission.html, I have posted the details of our proposal to scala-sips [2].

While my request to submit a SIP is evaluated by the process lead, I suggest we discuss the proposal on gitter [3].

Cheers,
Eugene

Eugene Burmako

Aug 22, 2016, 6:57:54 AM8/22/16
to scala-internals, scal...@gmail.com
The correct link for discussion is: https://gitter.im/scalameta/sips.

Scala Process

Aug 22, 2016, 7:06:40 AM8/22/16
to Viktor Klang, scala-i...@googlegroups.com
Hey Eugene,

Thanks for the pre-SIP submission!

This proposal has been long-awaited, I'm happy to see you made it happen so soon!

Just as a reminder, anyone in the community is invited to participate into the Gitter discussions or leave a comment in the mailing list. I'm sure we'll get tons of feedback from it (and the more, the merrier). In the meanwhile, I will read the proposal and get back to you in a few days, as the new SIP process specifies.

Best,

- Jorge

Sébastien Doeraene

Aug 23, 2016, 12:49:28 PM8/23/16