Scaladoc header/footer

Ben McCann

Aug 23, 2016, 4:12:34 PM8/23/16
to scala-internals
Hi,

I would like to place the script below in my Scaladoc header or footer:

    <script type='text/javascript' src='http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS-MML_HTMLorMML'></script>

Doing so would allow me to write math symbols in my Javadoc for a complex machine learning library I am writing which involves lots of math.

Unfortunately, I can't find anyway to do so. There is -doc-footer, but this escapes the HTML before inserting it into the doc so that it doesn't render.

The Scaladoc code (btw, this is an old commit. where is the current code?) references -header and -footer options, but these don't appear to actually exist. I'm guessing whoever wrote this class copy/pasted from the Javadoc code? Would it be possible to add these methods for parity with Javadoc?

Thanks,
Ben

Simon Ochsenreither

Aug 24, 2016, 2:38:32 AM8/24/16