OK to use reflection in scala repo JUnit test?

Performant Data LLC

Oct 1, 2015, 3:55:56 AM10/1/15
to scala-internals
Is it kosher to use Scala reflection in scala/test/junit/... ? (the library's available at that point?) If not, then Java reflection?

I want to write a regression test for a bug, and the easiest way is probably to check the value of a private[this] var.

Lukas Rytz

Oct 1, 2015, 4:10:19 AM10/1/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
You can do all kinds of stuff in JUnit tests, including running a compiler and inspecting the bytecode

No worries about using scala / java reflection :)