Handling a multi-module project with several interrelated dependencies

已查看 28 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jose Emilio Labra Gayo

未读,
2017年7月27日 15:01:022017/7/27
收件人 Scala IDE User
I am trying to import the a repository with a root module and several modules with mutual dependencies. The project works using sbt and the command line:

The project is this one:

https://github.com/labra/shaclex/

which is a multi-module project (the root is called "shaclex") and there are several modules in the "modules" folder with several dependencies between them. For example, module "shex" depends on "srdf" and so on...

When I generate the project in Eclipse it seems to work: it creates several sub-projects for each module like a project "shex", "srdf", etc, but the libraries on which the modules depend are not seen by those modules.

I played with different options in EclipseKeys without luck so I wonder if this kind of configuration works in sbteclipse. Does this work?

Is there any multi-module project with dependencies that I could use as an example?

Regards, Jose Labra

Rafał Krzewski

未读,
2017年8月9日 06:48:202017/8/9
收件人 Scala IDE User
This should work. I have a mulit-module SBT project that sbt-eclipse generates correct configuration for. Relationships between workspace projects are represented in Project Properties > Build Path > Projects tab.
Unfortunately this is an internal project that I can't share.

Cheersm
Rafał
回复全部
回复作者