What's the deal with the new "src/main/scala" and "src/main/scala-2.11" source paths?

virtualeyes

May 28, 2015, 11:16:18 AM5/28/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if this happened with IDE 4.1, but I notice my source paths are now "littered" with mixed "src/main/scala" and "src/main/scala-2.11" paths (the latter all empty).

From the IDE fine, not a problem, but via terminal it's a PITA as tab completion is always getting stuck at "/scala", whereas before I could quickly tab through the path to git diff a file, for example.

Can retrain myself to add in the slash after "/scala" but you know, old habits die hard ;-)

Simon Schäfer

May 28, 2015, 12:50:08 PM5/28/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
That is actually sbt, which is creating these directories. You should be able to disable the creation of these directories. See: https://github.com/sbt/sbt/pull/1799

virtualeyes

May 28, 2015, 4:08:04 PM5/28/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
Oh, thanks, Simon, must have come with switch to sbt 0.13.8 (recently upgraded from 0.13.6)

Pardon the noise...

Naftoli Gugenheim

May 31, 2015, 3:19:59 PM5/31/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com

Yeah. If they want to enable crossPaths by default they should make it only true if crossScalaVersions has multiple values.