Using Slick

Rich Oliver

Jun 11, 2016, 5:52:03 PM6/11/16
to Scala IDE User
So the code worked OK in Sbt.

package DbApp
import slick.driver.H2Driver.api._
import scala.concurrent.ExecutionContext.Implicits.global

object DBApp extends App
{
  //val db = Database.forURL("jdbc:h2:mem:test1",  driver = "org.h2.Driver")
   println("Hello DB")
}

I downloaded the Slick Jar from Maven and included it in the class path. Eclipse recognised the imports. However when I uncommented the "val db line" I get three missing or invalid dependencies detected. All location unknown. Any help appreciated

Rich

Simon Schäfer

Jun 11, 2016, 7:50:17 PM6/11/16
to scala-ide-user
Can you share a small example project where we can reproduce the error? Maybe forURL is a macro and loads some stuff that we can't see in the code example.

---- On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 23:52:03 +0200 Rich Oliver <rzi...@gmail.com>wrote ----