Feature request: TODO markup in scala templates

Aldo Román Nureña

Sep 20, 2013, 12:48:17 AM9/20/13
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like Eclipse with Scala IDE plugin to recognize the //TODO markup scala templates (.scala.html files) just as Eclipse does with java natively.

Thanks!

PS: Great work! I tried the plugin a month ago and didn't like it. Now I love it!

iulian dragos

Sep 20, 2013, 4:34:45 AM9/20/13
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 6:48 AM, Aldo Román Nureña <aldo.rom...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I would like Eclipse with Scala IDE plugin to recognize the //TODO markup scala templates (.scala.html files) just as Eclipse does with java natively.

It would be good to open an issue, so we don't forget about it:

Thanks!

PS: Great work! I tried the plugin a month ago and didn't like it. Now I love it!

Thank you! It's great to hear that!

iulian

« Je déteste la montagne, ça cache le paysage »
Alphonse Allais

Aldo Román Nureña

Sep 20, 2013, 4:51:43 AM9/20/13
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I wasn't sure if here it was the right place. I'll be there in a minute.

PS: I think the markup intended was not //TODO but @* TODO *@

--
Aldo Román Nureña

Hadil Sabbagh

Feb 22, 2015, 10:39:56 AM2/22/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
What is the status on this feature? I am quite interested in it.

P.S. Love this Eclipse plugin!

Hadil G. Sabbagh, Ph. D.
Gray Matter Technology, LLC