Cannot start ScalaIDE from x-forwarding

Xiangyu Li

Nov 23, 2015, 11:48:41 AM11/23/15
to Scala IDE User
I downloaded the scalaIDE package and it worked fine on my local machine. However, it didn't start when I tries to use x-forwarding. But if I download a clean eclipse (Mars) and install the scalaIDE from there, it seems to work fine.

Simon Schäfer

Nov 23, 2015, 12:00:42 PM11/23/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com

On 11/23/2015 05:14 PM, Xiangyu Li wrote:
I downloaded the scalaIDE package and it worked fine on my local machine. However, it didn't start when I tries to use x-forwarding. But if I download a clean eclipse (Mars) and install the scalaIDE from there, it seems to work fine.
Do you see any logged errors when you start Eclipse through a console?