Scala Worksheet content assist auto activation does not work

tranquility2k4

Mar 1, 2017, 3:33:27 PM3/1/17
to Scala IDE User
When I create a standard Scala Object, and create a List in a variable x. As soon as a I type "x." the content assist automatically pops up. When inside a Scala Worksheet, the content assist does not automatically pop up. If I type "x." then ctrl+space, then this causes it to pop up, but I have to manually do this. Is there any way to enable auto activation to work for content assist inside Scala Worksheets?

wpopie...@virtuslab.com

Mar 6, 2017, 3:10:51 AM3/6/17
to Scala IDE User
Unfortunately I'm not using worksheet too intensively but I try to look at it.
Regards
Wieslaw

Simon Schäfer

Mar 6, 2017, 6:34:16 AM3/6/17
to scala-ide-user
I think this feature is simply not yet implemented for the worksheet editor.

---- On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 09:10:50 +0100 <wpopie...@virtuslab.com> wrote ----