object scala.runtime in compiler mirror not found

Sean Wolfe

Oct 20, 2015, 7:27:57 PM10/20/15
to Scala IDE User
I'm continuing to work with a LibGDX game project in Scala. The project is broken into subprojects for desktop, ios, android, plus the core game logic. In the android project, I'm seeing a few errors:

+ Error in Scala compiler: object scala.runtime in compiler mirror not found.
+ error while loading Object, Missing dependency 'class scala.throws in compiler mirror', required by /Users/swolfe/android-sdk-macosx/platforms/android+21/android.jar(java/lang/Object.class) kblibgdx-android Unknown Scala Problem

 I've updated to a newer version of my g8 template which gets me newer framework versions and sbt.

Some questions, then --> Does this error indicate a failing Android dependency? Or a problem loading Scala to compile Android classes? I do indeed have the Android-21 SDK installed, so that jar is available.

Also, what is a 'compiler mirror' ?

I'll attach a screenshot.

Thanks ! Making progress !
Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 4.27.13 PM.png

Simon Schäfer

Oct 21, 2015, 2:35:37 AM10/21/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
Does the Android project also have the Scala library on the classpath (is it a Scala project)? If yes, could you please package the Android project and send it to us? I can't see just by looking at the screenshot what is wrong with it.

I'll attach a screenshot.

Thanks ! Making progress !

Sean Felipe Wolfe

Oct 22, 2015, 8:19:44 PM10/22/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 11:35 PM, Simon Schäfer <ma...@antoras.de> wrote:

On 10/21/2015 01:27 AM, Sean Wolfe wrote:
[...]

I'll take a look. The project isn't a separate Android project per se, but part of a larger framework that builds and Android artifact as a part of its work.

iulian dragos

Oct 23, 2015, 4:33:20 AM10/23/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
As Simon pointed out, your Android project seems to miss a Scala library (or the library that's on the classpath is corrupted).

« Je déteste la montagne, ça cache le paysage »
Alphonse Allais

Sean Felipe Wolfe

Oct 23, 2015, 3:13:20 PM10/23/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 1:32 AM, iulian dragos <jagu...@gmail.com> wrote:
As Simon pointed out, your Android project seems to miss a Scala library (or the library that's on the classpath is corrupted).

Okay thanks -- I'll dig in on that.