XML in Scala worksheet?

Cay Horstmann

Mar 24, 2015, 5:06:34 AM3/24/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
I made a new project, added scala-xml_2.11-1.0.3.jar to the project's build path, and can now import scala.xml._ into a Scala class. But in a worksheet, that import doesn't work--it can't find the scala.xml package. How can I make the XML library work in a worksheet?

Thanks,

Cay

iulian dragos

Mar 25, 2015, 7:10:28 AM3/25/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
It seems there is some global state in the worksheet. It worked for me after a restart, though immediately after adding the xml jar imports were ok. However, xml syntax wasn't recognized until a restart.

« Je déteste la montagne, ça cache le paysage »
Alphonse Allais

Cay Horstmann

Mar 25, 2015, 9:24:44 AM3/25/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
Oh good--that worked. I'll buy you a beer if we ever meet :-)

iulian dragos

Mar 25, 2015, 10:15:54 AM3/25/15
to scala-i...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Cay Horstmann <cay.ho...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh good--that worked. I'll buy you a beer if we ever meet :-)

ScalaDays Amsterdam? :-)