Problem with refactoring in 2.12.2

hol...@informatik.htw-dresden.de

May 29, 2017, 3:55:45 PM5/29/17
to Scala IDE User
I did the following with Scala IDE 2.12.2:
I copied a class State, that has a method run, to another file and renamed the class to Parser. Then, I used refactoring to rename the run method of Parser to parse. This succeeded, but it also renamed the run method of State. The same happened for Parser.parse when I renamed State.parse back to State.run.

wpopie...@virtuslab.com

Jun 12, 2017, 3:32:42 AM6/12/17
to Scala IDE User
Sorry for late response, but I try to look at it. Could you please prepare some minimal eclipse or sbt project with this problem? It would be very helpful.

Regards,
Wieslaw